Below are a few important reminders as it relates to PRE and POST Game Day Duties for the 2017 season:
1. Your 2017 members clubs must be paid for 2017 no later than February 1st. You need to take care of this ASAP. You can pay your dues online, Get is sorted, any issues please contact Tim Moran.
2. All home teams MUST reach out to the assigned referee no later than end of day Wednesday’s to confirm the match details. Here is the link to the referee assignment page.
3. All players must be CIPP’ed, not in compliance will result in match forfeits and disciplinary action for the player and club.
4. The winning team must get the Match report from both team, asked the referee to sign the report and ensure all card offenses are listed on the report. You need to got the report to Pieter Hugo by end of day Tuesday (PDF, JPEG or PNG formats are all fine – just take a picture on you phone and send it in).
5. Also we are required by USA RUGBY to enter all league games rosters and results in the USA Rugby CMS. Please do this on a weekly basis by end of day Wednesday. Failing to comply will lead to disciplinary actions. This is very important for all team especially those advancing to the regional and national championships.
5. Just a reminder to enforce the ARU values: Respect and Conduct.
Mutual RESPECT for your opponents, teammates, match officials and all spectators. Acceptable CONDUCT on and off the field for all players ensuring integrity and fairness while ensuring you are an ambassador for your club and the Arizona rugby community at all times.
Good Luck for the 2017 Season!